Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Home

Hello,

I forgot how moving into a new place is kinda scary, disorienting and strange.

We moved. We’re in the new home and it is spectacular, but now I live amongst boxes and disarray and it still feels like someone else’s place. Once there is cable, then there is a home.

I’m sure I’ll get over it, but until then do the recurring dreams of someone breaking into the home continue?

I miss you cable and the Real Whores of New Jersey…

Yours,
Pisthomela Whipped

2 comments:

Eric said...

I've been in my new house for about 6 months and I still have dreaded thoughts about somebody breaking in. Quite strange.

Anonymous said...

I am genuinely pleased to glance at this blog posts which contains
plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing such statistics.



Feel free to surf to my blog :: http://widyawisatabanten.com