Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sleeping Pills and Broken Glass

Hello,

Did anyone else get the best half-hour of sleep from 9 to 9:30 pm last night?

If you are nodding your head in agreement, then I know you were also attempting to watch The Hills, or The Sleeping Pills, as I shall now refer to it.

On the bright side, I discovered last night that The Sleeping Pills could be construed as educational programming.

For example, I learned that Heidi screaming 'Spency! Spency!' after he deposited a 400-pound rock on her ring finger can break a drinking glass just as if one threw it on the ground in frustration over The Sleeping Pills sucking badly.

Wait. Now I'm not sure how the glass broke.



Breaking glass aside, I really have nothing left to say, except to recommend you check out this guy's recap of The Hills here:

Have a wonderful day,
PW'd

No comments: