Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Freedom, Twitter and Madonna...

Hello,

How did y'all enjoy your day of freedom?

Mine was enjoyed properly with copious amounts of gin and
t-t-t-onics...

So, I finally ventured into the world of Twitter.

I signed up for an account last night because my father asked me to join via a standard, Twitter-generated request. Perhaps dad really wants me to join Twitter, I thought, as I signed up. Oddly enough, his account wasn't even on there when I did join. I think my dad faked me out. I'm pretty sure my dad did that on purpose. Wow. This will take me a few minutes to get over...

Moving on, I am no longer on Twitter. It took me two goddamn hours to figure out how to disengage my account-but by golly! I did it!

In other uninteresting news, Adult Jen and I drove down to Austin the other night to see Kimi's brand-spanking new, cute as a kitty, shiny, tiny, sleepy, beautiful little boy and we had ourselves a MIGHTY DISCUSSION:

What Mpls/St. Paul venue would you like to see Artist X perform?

For example...
Prince at First Avenue (duh!)
Beastie Boys at TRSC
Dolly Parton at Seville

And then we went dancing after fireworks on the 4th at the Front and the discussion continued...
Love the dj in the Dr. Seuss hat who's been doing up that gig for years, but wouldn't it be great if just one night Madonna dialed it in at the Front?



Let's get to it,
Pisty Whipped

No comments: