Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sshhhh...don't tell and sell the stock...

Hello,

This summer stuff is sure catchy.

Don't you hate secrets? Doyncha?

I have a secret. And it's the kind of secret that I absolutely cannot tell anyone cuz it would let down this group of people I refer to as my friends, who are relying on me to keep my freakin' trap shut!

So, let us discuss other things
...............................like...........................um.....................................................................yep...............................................
My cat almost got stuck in a tree tonight, I like the new Sunvolt song better than the new Wilco song, Al Franken....OH! WHO AM I FOOLING?

It's killing me.

Eventually I will be able to reveal the secret...with photos.

You know the times your relationship with someone is going so well it gets a little scary? The relationship is so great you would actually sell all of your Rax fast-food restaurant stock at bargain prices just to buy them a bomb pop from the ice cream truck tooling down your street. And wouldn't it be even greater if you could hang from that precipitous slope with no fear? Just let yourself casually slip off and fall with no expectations or reservations, not caring that the safety net may or may not be there when you land?

Maybe it's time to sell the stock and admit that Rax will probably never make the comeback it's rightfully entitled to.



Until then, I remain,
Whipped by the Pistol

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, what's your secret? You can email me, I need some adventure besides expanding and then blowing up to produce another life.