Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reminiscing about blog reveals unfortunate truths...

Hello,

I kinda forgot about the original plan and direction for this blog. When I started it many, many years ago I was trying to find a life. Since then I bought a house and thought I may have found the life I had been looking for. I think the only thing I've found is surprise that I still have not burned the house to the ground.

Amazing, I know.

It's a big, hard slap in the face when the realization dawns upon you that a mortgage, a water heater and property taxes doesn't get you a life. In fact, it gets you broke, distrustful of your shower's ability to stay warm whilst shaving your legs and resentful of the city of Mpls. when you drive over a pothole.

Enough about homeowner me, let's talk about me back when I started this blog...

Remember when I used to do bits? And post pictures? Oh, the good ol' days.

Well, let's bring the blog back!
Pistola whipped will get a goddamn life someday!
Let's kickstart it back up with a fan favorite.

Pistola Whipped gets a life by wanting to be this person:



Tony Mullins, Detective from Memphis

Never heard of him? That's probably okay. I only have because of my morbid fascination with crime shows. I think he has a cool job. He's a homicide detective on A&E's '48 Hours.' I've never seen Old Man Mullins in any other shows, movies, etc., so I'm starting to believe this show is legit.

So, Tone Toni Tony Mullins is one tough, cool individual and I've seen him do some crazy shit on this show without puking everywhere. A&E will play '48 Hours' continuously until they finally break into some bullshit show like 'The Cleaner.'

When the last '48 Hours' is aired I experience something I'd liken to withdrawals from nicotine, heroin and/or Scope mouthwash. The thought, 'Pistola, how many people have to die before I'm satisfied?' loops endlessly through my head. It's gotten so prevalent I think I may end up appearing on A&E's other gem of a show: 'Intervention.'

Peace Out,
P.W. Mullins

No comments: