Saturday, March 20, 2010

Big money ideas have to start somewhere...

Alfeederzane,

I think that's German for 'what's up fuckers?'

And I'm rather in a German state of mind after watching another riveting episode of Project Runway with German's very own pride and joy, the baby-making machine Heidi 'Boom Boom' Klum.



What if she started a show called Projects Runaway?

It could feature runaways from the projects making fashion forward outfits for situations like posing on a milk carton or what they will be wearing in 2018 when they do those age-projection picture deals.



Chew on it,
PW

5 comments:

delia's dad said...

Sicko!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leecy said...

lol LOVE IT!! You should shop this

Sarah said...

Missed this one, but fashion projection might even some of us out... what should I be wearing if my much cooler dressing parents kept dressing me.

Anonymous said...

I uѕеd to bе able to find good adviсe
from your blog artіcles.

Αlso visіt my hοmepage secured loan online