Thursday, March 12, 2009

Apology leads to break-up to restoration of friendship

Hello,

The news I'm about to write about will probably shock all the loyal fans (Mom, it's good to have you back) of Pistola Whipped gets a life.

Do you remember Jennee Dalager? She was crowned yesterday's winner of Pistola Whipped gets a life by wanting to be this person(s)? Think of a Statement Headband...yes, her.

After I sent her 40 texts reminding her to check my blog she finally did and she texted me this, 'Hmmmm...I don't think I like you very much anymore!'

I'm not really sure what to do with this information. One of the voices in my head is saying, 'take the blog post down, Pistola, until you can talk with Jennee headband to headband'. Another voice is saying, 'what does poor Pistola have to worry about? Jennee can't kick my ass, she lives 100 miles away'. And yet another voice is saying, 'invest in Rax fast-food restaurant stock'. Strangely, all these voices resemble the voice of Jennee's spiritual advisor.

In any voice, I feel it's my responsibility to apologize to Jennee. So, here it is...a whole new Pistola Whipped bit. We shall call it Pistola Whipped apologizes to people she has offended...

Jennee, I am sorry.



Since I can't swing over and snap your headband to show you how sorry I am, this lovely picture of children doing penance for things like having fun and watching TV will have to do.

I'm logging off to say my Hail Marys.

PW'd.

No comments: