Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Porcupine Family and Headbands

Hello,

Wow! I've learned a vitally important lesson: it is really easy to throw Pistola Whipped gets a life into the backseat and forget about it while it gets all crusty and yellowed. I had no idea I would shun this blog so fast. I will try to do better.

I. WILL. TRY.

Thanks to all (or none) of you who have checked in on Pistola Whipped gets a life despite my absence. Don't worry, I could definitely feel you as your rubbed your temples whilst chanting, 'come back', 'come back'. Truth be told, I've acted on that feeling before and it turned out people were actually wanting Rax fast food restaurants to come back. I'll admit, this blog is no comparison for a Rax roast beef sandwich.

It is Wednesday and in the long traditions of Wednesdays here at Pistola Whipped gets a life it is time to unveil this week's Pistola Whipped gets a life by wanting to be this person(s)...



Jennee 'Porcupine Family' Dalager! She's the chick on the left. I have no idea who the chick on the right is. If I were a gambling woman, I'd lay money on spiritual advisor or imaginary friend.

Either way, Dalager will soon be heiress to an expensive, unique and carefully preserved collection of crystal figurines and Precious Moments statuettes. Who wouldn't want those collections?

It may not be apparent from the above photo, but Jennee 'PF' Dalager can rock a headband like it's nobody's business, except perhaps, Sinead O'Conner's.

Here is an example of the Statement Headband Jennee's been stylin' lately. Notice the model is also wearing scrubs or a scrub-type top. Jennee often wears those too.



Rare, special collections and the ability to sport such a stylish headband are only two of the many (ten) reasons I crown Jennee 'Vertical Smile' Dalager as this week's Pistola Whipped gets a life by wanting to be this person(s). Jennee is also funny, smart, kind, loyal, generous, super fun, good-looking and easy!

Way to go Jennee!

No comments: