Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pistola questions blog, finds answers with Salt-n-Pepa...

Hello,

So, in case you're wondering, day number two of Pistola Whipped gets a life hasn't brought me any closer to getting a life. Uninterestingly enough, if the distance between me and getting a life was somehow measurable, I believe I would be farther away than yesterday. Perhaps creating a blog isn't the solution to getting a life. Maybe I should just throw in the blog towel, call it a blog day, quit kicking a dead blog, etc.

But I'm not going to sit here and bore all/both of my readerz with a carefully constructed plea for encouragement and validation. NO! I'm only 75% that kind of person.

Instead, I'm going to soldier on in my quest to get a life by unveiling yet another bit. We shall call it Pistola Whipped gets a life by wanting to be like this person(s). And here is a picture of the first installment...



Awwwww....shit! That's right...Salt-n-Pepa! Girls?! What's my weakness? MEN! (and Funyons).

So, here I was chillin', chillin', mindin' my bizness, when Salt-n-Pepa showed up to answer a few questions from ol' Pistola Whipped.

PW: Hey Salt. What's up, Pepa?
SnP: Hey. Holla. Who are you again?
PW: Only your #1 fan! I once broke my ankle at a Y dance doing the 'Shoop'.
SnP: That's sad.
PW: Who was your fashion inspiration circa 1992?
SnP: We are really trying to embrace the present, ya know? We're reality stars now.
PW: So, you wouldn't know where I can get a pair of those earrings your rockin' in the photo above, would you?
SnP: Yo, this girl's a big dork. We're out. Peace.

Push that! Salt-n-Pepa stopped by this blog. I think I'm in the lead for the Most Popular Blog contest (take that Midnight Toker)! All right, I gotta dip. I need to update my look to Salt-n-Pepa c. 1992.

Pistola-n-Whipped

1 comment:

delia's dad said...

Salt-n-Pepa SUCKS!

Zing! Take that! I bet you can't take it, can you...

MidnightToker will prevail, mark my words. Mark 'em!